Top Ten Reasons To Read:
- Specifically: sneaky ~lady~ witches
- A main character who tries to deal with her emotions but just can't because sometimes emotions aren't preferable
- Time travel (can I get a whoop whoop?)
- The main villain in this story is every male, ever and you know what? I'm 100% okay with this.
- Fun little cliff-hanger in the middle
- Ending with a resolution
- Visceral description of witchy stuff
- A main character who loves books??? Sign me up!!!
I loved this plot and the story-telling but here's what I was missing:
- Badass women of color
- More pages
I think this story needs more space to breathe and be told; I wish it were a full length novel rather than a novella!