- KELL AND ALUCARD BANTER CAN I GET AN AMEN
- A villain that’s not Holland (I love him but I wanted a really super evil bad guy and bOY DID I GET ONE)
- Lila Bard casually being amazing
- The absolute elegance that is Rhy. Full stop.
- Every scene that takes place on a boat was my favorite scene. There are a lot of boat scenes.
- A NEW METHOD OF CURRENCY THAT MY POOR BABY ALUCARD SEEMS ALL TOO FAMILIAR WITH 😥
- Said new method of currency; I promise you’ll never see it coming.
- BLACK MAGIC
- Realistic almost-death around every corner – no character is spared *hyperventalites*
- The best wrap up to a trilogy that you’ll ever read in your entire life.
- Apollo’s commentary on mortal things had mE CRACKING UP.
- Casual name drop mentions and AN APPEARENCE by some of our fave characters from Riordan’s other series.
- STUFF BLOWS UP
- Scary prophecy in sonnet form
- My homeboy Leo Valdez
- Two kick-ass women in love and fighting for their daughter
- Sneaky, sneaky foreshadowing
- Realistic casualties of battle
- Apollo having to confront his now-evil-former-lover
- Tater tots
Don’t forget to enter my giveaway of this awesome book on my Bookstagram: https://instagram.com/p/BTm0bDKlrxU/
They are not your dad (or mom), they do not need you to reply “i love you” to every tweet, and they most certainly do not want proposals of marriage.
Celebrities use their social platforms to interact with fans and generally, there is an unspoken social contract involving a lot of respect- BUT, there’s a right way and a wrong way to interact. Lately, I’ve seen a lot of people abusing this contract.
The first thing to keep in mind, is that celebrities do not have to use social media. They’re busy; they have personal lives and jobs just like you.
Not all celebrities do use social media, often times leaving the posts up to their teams. It is becoming more common for them to take the metaphorical driver’s seat, however.
Here are a few general guidelines of what to do when interacting with a celebrity online:
1. DO be polite! If you start tweeting obscene things to get attention, that’s a one-way ticket to block-ville. This person will either block you or ignore you. Either way, why bother? You’re commenting to get a response, right? Being polite increases your chances!
2. DO be humorous! Celebrities interacting with people in a funny context is popular right now. Just make sure your joke isnt offensive or inappropriate.
3. DO use restraint! Celebrities get thousands of notifications every single day. Tweeting or commenting fifty times won’t get you noticed, and it will most likely annoy them. Wouldn’t it annoy you?
4. DO NOT be sexually inappropriate. Lin-Manuel Miranda is not your “dad” and JLo is not your “mom”. If you want to call your significant other daddy or mommy, you do you, but don’t force that kind of interaction on someone you don’t know.
In the end, I’m not your mama, but please remember that these celebrities – the people you admire – are people first.
- Balances love for Tom Hiddleston’s Loki with a burning hatred for this Loki.
- Rick Riordan’s sly joke skills
- The fate of the world(s) depends on… bowling
- Sam is who I want to be when I grow up.
- Alex is fantastic representation for Gender Fluid youth and the open discussion of she/he pronouns depending on the day was awesome!
- OKAY BUT SAM AND AMIR NEED TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER THAT PRECIOUS BOY IS EVERYTHING
- Hearth backstory
- Thor being Thor
- Did I mention BOWLING IS WHAT THE FATE OF THE WORLDS HINGES ON???
- Lila Bard is a total BADASS.
- More Prince Rhy moments (tbh he is the best)
- MAGICAL BATTLE GAMES
- Political surprises
- More intense and (literal ???) brotherly bonding 😉
- ALUCARD EMERY YOU HOT POTATO YOU
- Kell ~letting loose~
- Variation of Bad Guy™ motives.
- Thoughtful character development via Holland.
- Casual kissing
Much like the average book heroine, I don’t have time for hobbies because I’m too busy saving the world*.
*going to college
My one and only hobby being bookstagram, I’m always searching for those $5 flowers from Walmart to get that Aesthetically Pleasing™ look on a budget. I buy them, take some bookstagram pics, enjoy them for maybe three days and then any joy they brought me gets obliterated when they die.
I’ve been seeing a few seriously cute pictures come through my feed of little succulent plants and even though my sister had one last year that none of us could keep alive I thought, “It would be an excellent idea to buy three of these.”
My Plant Mom duties include watering every 5-6 days and praying I don’t kill these supposedly-easy-to-keep-alive babes.
- London, England. (need I say more?)
- Really freaking awesome MAGIC
- Witty internal monologues
- Kell is a precious cinnamon roll too good for this world.
- Young thief wants to be a pirate so she becomes a pirate = role model for children everywhere
- AMAZING fight scenes
- Thoughtful, intricate, and unique set-up and world building.
- Prince Rhy 😉 😉 😉
- The Evil Returns™ troupe (#obsessed)